What we do
Wrist watch & pocket watch repairs
Servicing & overhauls
Battery replacement and pressure testing
Strap and bracelet fitting
Bracelet repairs and alteration
Case and bracelet refurbishments
What to do
Your watch will need to be carefully inspected before we can provide you with an estimate for the required repairs.
Please either bring it in or post it to us. Include all of your contact details along with any instructions you my have but please do not include the original presentation box.
Once your watch has been received it will be booked in for an estimate and you will be given a unique reference number.
As soon as an estimate has been compiled we will call, email or write to you, whichever you prefer. The estimate is based on an intial visual inspection. We reserve the right to re-estimate should any further work or parts be required. No work will be carried out to your watch until you have approved the estimate. If you decide not to go ahead, that's fine. Simply let us know and then come and collect or ask us to post it back to you. Our postage and packaging charge is £12.00.
All of our repairs are carried out by a team of highly skilled experienced watchmakers committed to using their craftsmanship and expertise to repair your timepiece to the highest standard.
We carry out repairs to almost all watches and pocket watches including vintage and complicated timepieces.
Our Rolex accredited watchmaker can carry out the repair to your Rolex watch here in our state of the art workshop using specialist tools and machinery.
We are also approved for Omega, Tissot, Tag Heuer, Rado and Longines repairs.
- Complete dismantling of the movement and case
- Thorough inspection of all components
- Cleaning of movement parts to remove oil and residue
- Replacement of mainspring and repair of worn or damaged movement parts where necessary using genuine brand authorised parts and tools.
- Polishing of pivots, reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels and calibration of timing mechanism
- Escapement and regulation checks
- Replacement of crown and tube where necessary
- Replacement of glass where necessary
- Replacement of all seals
- Ultrasonic cleaning and polishing of case and bracelet
- Watch reassembly
- 72 hour test for timekeeping
- Water-resistance test to factory specification
- Visual inspection
Swiss high quality quartz watch movements are serviced and repaired. Worn or defective internal components such as circuits or coils are renewed as necessary.
The quartz movement in most modern fashion brand watches can be completely replaced if necessary.